четверг, 12 декабря 2013 г.

Last week of our course

This week is last week of our online course. All these 10 weeks we had rich reading materials for reading and dicsussions  and blog writing. I get used now writing in blog.I will  encourag my students to use blogs. We will create our own class blog where students will write and  have their own as well.
 I just want to thank our dear instructor Courtney for being very supportive and undestanding. I had some challanges learning this course but did all my best to finish it.I did my besog write  i know i missed some blog writing and posting in nicenet. But i visited and re read and copied all reading and post of our coursemates. I learned alot from our coursemates. Thanks alot  to all.

2 комментария:

  1. Hi Akbar,
    The lovely travel is now getting to an end.
    You're right we learned from each other.
    Goodbye!!!
    Bernadette

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi Akbar,
    once again thank you;
    now i can see there will be one more blogger after this course:-) I myself am going to continue with blogging and mys students can't wait to start writing.
    All the best
    Ewa

    ОтветитьУдалить